I have been nominated very kindly by http://summergoddess.wordpress.com/ for this award. Thank you so much – I have enjoyed her writing and you should check her out. Part of this award is that I have to write 7 things about my self. Well, this may get ugly but here goes:
1. I was born in Othello, WA. Yes I was born in a town named after a Shakespearean tragedy. What an omen!
2. I have been in chronic pain with no diagnosis since June 2002.
3. I have been trained to do ultrasound of the heart. The heart is a beautiful and amazing organ. I miss going to work and taking pictures of the heart.
4. I have 2 nephews and 2 nieces that I adore.
5. I have been blessed beyond what I deserve by my family.
6. I have a BA degree in English from the University of Washington.
7. I strive everyday to rationalize the unbearable beauty and kindness in the world with the unbearable ugliness and evil in the world.
Now I have to nominate 15 wordpress bloggers for this award. I promise this is not a chain letter – if you don’t respond you won’t get bad luck. I’m doing this mainly because I feel lucky to have a place to put my thoughts and I feel like I ought to give something back – something good I hope. So here are the nominees (imagine a drumroll):
So I enjoy all your work – thank you. Lisa